Our options for locations are only as limited as your imagination! There are so many wonderful places to choose from to make for a fantastic and fun-filled session. Since I work exclusively on-location, I go where you go! If you’d like portraits taken in your home or on your property, I’m more than happy to accommodate you and your family. If, however, you’re looking to go somewhere, here are a few options:
* Downtown Main Street in Westminster, MD – Historic, vibrant, and full of character, this is a great destination for families, seniors, and engagement pictures.
* Evermore Farm in Westminster, MD – Beautifully peaceful, this farm was once owned by Charles Carroll who was one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. This working farm is stunning all year round and makes for amazing portraits and a relaxing couple of hours.
* Codorus State Park in Hanover, PA – set with the backdrop of mountains and a lake, who could ask for anything more?
* Piney Run Park in Sykesville, MD – fun for the whole family! Playgrounds, walking trails, and Piney Run Reservoir make for an enchanted day.
* Hashawa Environmental Center in Westminster, MD – get in touch with nature, enjoy bird watching and let the kids run free with hundred of acres of walking and hiking trails.
* B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore, MD – unique and playful pictures are in store when you choose this location. Filled with the history of the B&O Railroad and the exciting special events throughout the year, this never fails as a great portrait opportunity.
* Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD – Family-oriented with plenty of shops, sailing, museums and entertainment to provide the backdrop for an exciting afternoon.
….and many, many more! Maryland is full of wonderful places to capture some memories. From parks to the city, I go where you go. The most important thing is to pick a place where you’re comfortable, have fun and can truly be yourself. All that’s left is to catch some gorgeous pictures of the moments that you’ll love to remember.